[saymaListserv] Truth, Equality and Community

Janet Minshall jhminshall at attbi.com
Sat Jun 7 12:55:04 JEST 2003

  Hi SAYMA Friends, this came from Free's son, Chad.  It is about one
of his neighbors who has been living in the Lake Claire area of
Atlanta.  I forward it to let you know how close the government's
current policies and rollback of freedoms has come to us.  I often
don't bother to relate the messages I send to the testimonies as I
assume you can do that yourself. But I received a note from someone
recently who couldn't see the relevance of one of my messages about
economic effects so I'll be specific. This message is related to
Friends'Testimonies on Truth, Equality and Community. Economic
effects of the Administration's current policies are also
specifically relevant to Truth, Equality and Community or the lack
thereof. 		Janet

Hello Friends,

My son, Chad, sent this email to me about his neighbor's very sad
experience with the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
The information shared is important, but probably will not be covered
by the Media.    Please pass it on.

Free Polazzo,