[saymaListserv] Fw: NYTimes.com Article: Blueprint for a Mess

Mike Shell bright_crow at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 7 08:58:49 JEST 2003

Friends,

I strongly recommend you read and share this article from the NY TIMES MAGAZINE of November 2nd.

The pivotal piece of information for me was early on (p.30), when I read that Ahmae Chalabi, Richard Perle, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz have been planning the Iraq invasion and occupation since the early 1990s.

Not at all a surprise: I'd figured this was probably so.  Still, it's distressing to find such suspicions confirmed in the press.

Blessed Be,
Mike Shell.

Blueprint for a Mess

November 2, 2003
 By DAVID RIEFF

How the Bush administrationís prewar planners bungled postwar Iraq.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/11/02/magazine/02IRAQ.html?ex=1069209414&ei=1&en=d0894e4175ccce4a

Copyright 2003 The New York Times Company