[saymaListserv] Fwd: Re: [afmdiscussion] the wounded are ignored

Janet Minshall jhminshall at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 12:37:19 JEST 2004

Thanks for your message, Paul Spray.  I am praying for a way to end
the killing there with the greatest advantage to the Iraqui people.
Then I think we have to get serious about providing funds to Iraq and
Afghanistan to rebuild their countries with no strings attached.
Maybe the 200million dollars that Bush is said to have collected for
the next presidential and congressional elections would be a good
source of money to start the rebuilding campaign. Janet Minshall