[saymaListserv] RE: FW: Life-changing book in stores now (Kit Potter)

Peggy Bonnington bonnipeg at charter.net
Fri Jan 2 11:47:50 JEST 2004

Thanks for sharing this, Kit.
I enjoyed reading your cousin's endorsement and went straight to the
suggested website; it's very interesting at first glance.  I thought others
might be interested in knowing that you can download and print out the first
chapter of Common Shock from that website.  I've done that (although not had
time to read it yet), and I'm also forwarding to Stuart and others.  I
should think this would particularly interest those in the psychology /
healing / helping fields.

Peggy Bonnington
http://www.picturetrail.com/pegfollyarts
Downtown Artists Co-op  ~ http://www.clarksvilleartists.org