[saymaListserv] Fwd: Love is the power behind nonviolence

Janet Minshall jhminshall at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 11:58:17 JEST 2004

Friends, in honor of Martin Luther King Jr's birthday I am forwarding
herewith a post by Tom Coyner, a Friend from Seoul Monthly Meeting in
South Korea.  This is an article/editorial reprinted from the
Christian Science Monitor.  Tom sends out a variety of articles and
essays, many related to Friends and or economics.  If you write to
him and ask, he will put you on his "send" list.  Janet