[saymaListserv] missing child picture & contact

Kit Potter listener at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 31 15:11:54 JEST 2004

--

If anyone anywhere knows anything, sees anything, please contact the
original screen name that sent this, which is

mailto: CMINEO0295 at aol.com
 LOOK AT THIS PICTURE AND THEN FORWARD--PLEASE DON'T DELETE PLEASE LOOK AT
PICTURE THEN FORWARD I am asking you all, begging you to please, forward
this email on to anyone and everyone you know, PLEASE.  I have a 5 year old
son named Christopher John Mineo Jr, nickname C.J.  I am from Brooklyn N.Y.
He has been missing since May 11  I am including a picture of him. All
prayers are appreciated!!

It only takes 2 seconds to forward this on, if it was your child, you would
want all the help you could get.  Please.

Christopher John Mineo Sr
Stephanie M. Lawton
Office Manager
New York State Independent Living Council, Inc.
111 Washington Avenue, Suite 101
Albany, New York 12210
All prayers are appreciated!!