[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 166 Clerk's computer off-line

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Tue May 18 14:03:20 JEST 2004

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 166
SAYMA Clerk's computer
has difficulties . . .
. . . & is off-line indefinitely
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from phone call with Sharon Annis, Clerk of SAYMA)

<|>    Please share with your meeting or worship group.

<|>    Sharon Annis' e-mail reception has been hit-&-miss about two weeks, and her computer is now off-line indefinitely.

<|>    If you sent e-mail to Sharon after May 1, and haven't had an
answer, please contact her (see below) to sort out what got lost and what got through.

<|>    Please also use phone or postal-mail to contact her until further notice.

<|>    Sharon Annis:
                    865/ 483-8783
                    869-A West Outer Drive
                    Oak Ridge TN 37830

<|>    Thanks for your patience and help!

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 1stpost 051804 ~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to AdminAsst at sayma.org,
276-628-5852 (machine; in-person Tu/Th 5-7:30p), or
SAYMA Admin Asst, PO Box 2191, Abingdon, VA 24212-2191.
Thank you!  ^o^