[saymaListserv] Outsourcing, sweatshops, and economic globalization

Vmbra at aol.com Vmbra at aol.com
Sun May 23 21:31:37 JEST 2004

In a message dated 5/17/2004 1:22:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
losborne at cn.edu writes:
I also would like to see us discuss these matters without impugning the
ethics, integrity, motives, and knowledge of those with whom we disagree.  In
particular I would like to recognize the deep caring for others and commitment to
reducing the violence of poverty that motivate persons who acknowledge benefits
to outsourcing, sweatshops, and globalization.  Our debate is about strategy,
not who cares and who doesn’t.
That Friend speaks my mind.

Charles Schade
Charleston, WV