[saymaListserv] Steve's post

Bonnington, Stuart bonningtons at apsu.edu
Fri Nov 5 09:42:46 JEST 2004

Steve Livingston's thoughtfulpost in response to mine is appreciated. He
took exception to my mentioning collective ignorance in regards to the
Christian Right getting out the vote against gay marriage. I suppose my
terms were harsh, however, my use of the words "collective ignorance"
were actually quite toned down and a more loving response than what I
could have said. The line, "Forgive them, they know not what they do" I
think is an appropriate response to masses who voted for George Bush.
Stuart Bonnington