[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 170 reminder - F&P response

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Sat Nov 6 09:33:02 JEST 2004

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP^o^ Bulletin 170
Reminder....
.....from Faith & Practice Revision Committee
meeting responses due Dec 4, 2004
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from a 10-29-04 e-mail from Geeta McGahey, clerk,
            SAYMA Faith & Practice Revision Committee)

                    Please pass on to your meeting, & please excuse the
                        duplicate message if you got one.  Thanks!

<|>    Reminder -- meeting comments on the latest Faith and Practice proposed
            revisions are due back Dec 4, 2004

<|>    by e-mail, please send to Geeta McGahey mcgahey at yancey.main.nc.us

<|>    by mail, please send to Barbara Esther
                    255 Willow Cove Rd, Leicester NC 28748

<|>    the revision handout is attached to this message

<|>    the same text is also available at http://www.sayma.org/online_documents.htm#F&P;
            once there, beside "Proposed Revisions to Part 2," click on "RTF" or "PDF"

<|>    RTF is "rich text format" and can usually be opened with a word processor

<|>    PDF is "portable document format;"  Adobe Reader will open it

<|>    as usual, we are asked not to correct punctuation and spelling

<|>    if your meeting will not be responding, please notify Geeta
                mcgahey at yancey.main.nc.us

<|>    the 12-04-04 due date is to facilitate the committee's --
                -- reviewing responses, and making further revisions (January)
                -- presenting (Spring Rep Mtg) & posting (web, April)
                -- presenting for approval (June, Yearly Meeting)

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 1stpost 110604 ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our list-server:
semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to AdminAsst at sayma.org,
276-628-5852 (machine; in-person Tu/Th 5-7:30p), or
SAYMA Admin Asst, PO Box 2191, Abingdon, VA 24212-2191.
Thank you!  ^o^