[saymaListserv] www.sorryeverybody.com

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Wed Nov 10 10:40:50 JEST 2004

Dear Friends,

A Samford faculty member, in posting from Nancy Whitt, said, "I have to keep reminding myself that 55,000,000 other Americans feel the way we do."

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/ is a wonderful picture gallery.  From the FAQ (worth reading in its own right)...

"The Internet was supposed to make communication between cultures, countries and peoples painless and easy. It was supposed to build bridges. But it doesn't do this automatically; somebody has to reach out. The Internet was supposed to lead to education and understanding. It doesn't. Rarely do people on the internet apologize.

[.....and rarely do we see the faces and oh-so-human homeplaces of people on the internet -- Mary]

"I thought it was high time. The world needs to understand that there are people in America who don't like what our government is doing. And from the mail we're receiving, there are people in the international community who appreciate this."

^o^
\_/
Mary