[saymaListserv] laboring with the issue

Judy Lumb judylumb at btl.net
Tue Oct 5 15:52:27 JEST 2004

Perry, in your chronology, I didn't see any laboring with
the people who raised the issue. I know several young
people, including my sons, who have been profoundly affected
by the sweat lodge experience. I am very sorry that was not
available to those young people attending the 2004
Gathering. I wonder if there might have been a way to work
with those raising objections so as to keep the experience,
albeit in some revised form or description that does not
offend.

Judy Lumb
Producciones de la Hamaca
PO Box 6, Caye Caulker, BELIZE, Central America
Tel: 501-226-0197 Cell: 501-600-4710 email: judylumb at BTL.net
Web Site: http://www.judylumb.com/
Producciones de la Hamaca is dedicated to:
- Celebration and documentation of Belize's rich, diverse
cultural heritage,
  - Protection and sustainable use of Belize's remarkable
natural resources,
    - Inspired, creative expression of Belize's spiritual
depth.