[saymaListserv] Alternet: The Unknown Soldiers

free polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Thu Oct 21 11:29:38 JEST 2004

Hi,

A very important story that you won't hear in the main stream
press.     There is a reason this story is not being covered.   It raises
basic questions about why we are at war in Iraq.

Since our faith prevents us from using violence as a solution to problems
we face, we need to let others know more about the truth about war.

Let's not wait for another "MASH" TV series to show our friends and family
and co-workers how horrific war is.

This is just but one reason why "War is Not the Answer"!

Blessings,

Free
The Unknown Soldiers
http://www.alternet.org/story/20254

The reality of the suffering in Iraq has been rendered invisible by media
hype and partisan battle. One doctor, who has treated some of the
thousands, speaks about the war wounded.