[saymaListserv] News on Corporate Social Responsibility

free polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Mon Oct 25 10:26:03 JEST 2004

Hello Friends,

I hope and pray that Friends don't need to make "enemies" or "bad guys" of
people who work in corporations in order to fell like they are "doing
good".    To help that prayer along, I submit the current copy of  the Net
Impact "Corporate Social Responsibility Weekly".

Read about how corporations around the world are working to improve our
environment.   The people who work at these places want alot of the same
things that Friends want.    We can create a more peaceful and healthy
world by learning more about those businesses and, dare I say it, even
starting or joining existing businesses in order to influence who goods and
services are distributed.

Did you notice how many of the corporations and organizations discussed in
the newsletter are overseas?  Globalism also works to bring ideas to the
USA that can help with solutions to problems that Friends have identified.

Free