Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [saymaListserv] Fwd: Re: Is Population Decline A Greater Threat Now Than Population Growth?

Janet Minshall jhminshall at comcast.net
Mon Sep 13 18:52:20 JEST 2004

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:45:17 -0400
To: To:
From: Janet  Minshall <jhminshall at comcast.net>
Subject: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [saymaListserv] Fwd: Re: Is Population
Decline A Greater  Threat Now Than Population Growth?
Cc: freepolazzo at comcast.net
Bcc:
Hi Russ, You and Free (my partner) came up with interesting and, in
some ways, similar, answers.  Both of you are in business and work
with the machines and systems which may be able to bridge the gap
(the decline in workers in the economy).  Free's response is
reprinted just below your message. Thanks for the discussion.  Best
Regards,  Janet