[saymaListserv] SAYMA bookstore

Red & Deanna reddeanna at charter.net
Mon Apr 4 20:49:30 JEST 2005

Greetings, Friends,

The bookstore will again be open during SAYMA's Yearly Meeting.  Y-a-a-a-y!  I would like to line some volunteers up in advance if possible.  Here are the dates and times.

    Thursday, June 9       6:00 - 6:45 PM
                                      9:30 - 10:30 PM
    Friday, June 11          11:00 AM - 12 noon
                                      1:00 - 5:00 PM
                                      6:00 - 6:45 PM
                                      9:30 - 10:30 PM
    Saturday, June 12      2:15 - 5:00 PM
                                      6:00 - 6:45 PM
                                      9:30 - 10:30 PM
    Sunday, June 13         9 AM - 12 noon  (repack for shipment)

If you would like a chance to "mind the store,"  contact me at reddeanna at charter.net and let me know your name, e-mail address, and time you would like to serve.  I still say it's a wonderful thing to be in a room filled with books and Quakers!

See you in June.

Peace,

Deanna Nipp
SAYMA Bookstore Coordinator