[saymaListserv] Fw: FGC Good News: Youth Ministries

Penelope Wright pennywright at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 13 13:22:14 JEST 2005

Dear SAYMA Friends,
This is good news indeed (see a related article in the just out SAF)! Our yearly meeting was well represented by Jonah McDonald (Atlanta and Memphis) Elaine Ruscetta (Atlanta) and Christina VanRegenmorter (Nashville). I feel confident in saying that any one of them would be happy to talk further with those who share these concerns, whether individuals or meetings.
Penelope Wright
one of SAYMA's rep to FGC