[saymaListserv] Re: [afmdiscussion] 2005 FGC Gathering

Steve Livingston nc_stereoman at charter.net
Wed Apr 20 10:16:24 JEST 2005

I have many regrets around the Sweat Lodge issue, as you know Free. Among them I must now add that I will miss you and Janet at the 2005 Gathering. I am grateful that the Experience will once again be offered at the 2006 Gathering, and hopeful that those Friends who were uneasy enough about it to stand in the way for the 2005 Gathering have settled their objections. I am hopeful that we can all put this episode behind us and that we have learned something of value from the experience. I look forward to hearing
what it is.