[saymaListserv] FW: Do Not Call Numbers

Nancy Winfrey nwinfrey at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 21 10:21:54 JEST 2005

 This message is forwarded to me by my daughter, and isn't an urban legend!
Cell phone companies are releasing your phone numbers to marketers!  This is
a new development!
Your can either call the number below, or go on line to donotcall.gov  in
order to register your number on the federal register.  You must call from
the phone you want to register.

Nancy Winfrey