[saymaListserv] RE: sayma Digest, Vol 27, Issue 16

Peggy Bonnington bonnipeg at charter.net
Mon Apr 25 00:29:23 JEST 2005

Also, in my humble opinion, if those opposed actually were to experience
the sweat we might hear a totally different story.  Nothing educates
like the experience itself; not everything is strictly "book learning."
While the recommended books are doubtlessly excellent, the actual
experience of the sweat goes beyond words and I'm uncertain should be
attempted in verbalese.

Peggy Bonnington
Clarksville TN