[saymaListserv] Re: [afmdiscussion] 2005 FGC Gathering

Ceal cecilia at wutka.com
Thu Apr 21 16:40:20 JEST 2005

I was not trying to start a dicsussion on whether there should be a
Sweatlodge.  I only wanted to see the full truth told. Last year the Native
Americans in Massachusetts wrote to the planning committee of The Gathering
to express their feelings. I think these need to be honored and considered

Ceal Wutka
Atlanta