[saymaListserv] Re: [afmdiscussion] 2005 FGC Gathering

Larry Ingle lingle at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 28 16:27:08 JEST 2005

I must say that I am surprised that Friends must "honor" the "feelings" of
any group or person claiming to represent "the Native Americans of
Massachusetts."  I think Friends should certainly consider their views, but
I thought we Quakers were all about honoring the will of God.  Have I missed
something?

For what it's worth.

Larry Ingle
Chattanooga Meeting