[saymaListserv] Urgent: Call on your Senators to oppose the so called "Clear Skies" bill

free polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 19:11:23 JEST 2005

Hi,

PLEASE CALL YOUR SENATAOR IN WASHINGTON!  (if you are NOT in Georgia,
please call your Senator).

Clean air is especially important to my family as we have inherited poor
lungs and the bad air quality affects us more that the "average bear".   We
are the "canaries" in the mine and realize how much all families will
suffer if the air quality is permitted to deteriorate, further.

I have purchased a Toyota Prius (Hybrid, low emission car) to do my bit for
clean air.   We need to have our "public" utilities do their share,
too.   That means our "public" officials have to be asked to ignore the
large contributions of cash they get from those organizations (like GA
Power), who lobby to be exempt from cleaning up the mess they have created
"for us".

Please Pass this on to your friends.

Blessings,

Free