[saymaListserv] For TN Friends: NOT SAYMA Business!

free polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Fri Jun 3 10:07:38 JEST 2005

Dear Friends in Tennessee,

I belong to the Southern Alliance for Clean Energy (SACE) and received this
information in their newsletter today.   Because I don't live in TN, but I
get to breathe TN air, I felt the need to write to y'all.

Especially because I have a chronic illness that affects my lungs
(Sarcoidosis - which is non contagious), clean air has been major personal
concern of mine for the past 10 years.

I feel like the proverbial "canary in the mine shaft".   So here is a
warning:  "Tweet, Tweet, Tweet"!

Please read and take action as way opens.

Blessings,

Free