[saymaListserv] Transportation

Nancy Whitt nmwhitt at samford.edu
Mon Jun 6 12:00:00 JEST 2005

Can someone help Judy out? See below. Nancy Whitt

Nancy,

I can't get a room at Warren Wilson and I'm wondering if you know anyone in the Ashville mtg that you think could be asked to provide transportation from a motel to the campus.  Would you be willing to contact the clerk there and explain my need.  Then I could get a motel that is convenient to were someone lives who may pick me up.

Let me know soon so I can let work people know my plans.

 Thanks much,

Judy

Nancy Whitt <nmwhitt at samford.edu> wrote:

For those in the Walkabout workshop, this will happen rain or shine. So
come prepared to walk in the rain if necessary.

Ceal Wutka
Registrar

Registration Desk Hours:
Kittridge Lobby:
Wed: 4 - 10 pm
Thrus 9 am - Noon.

Gladfelter (outside Canon Lounge. Parking nearby is limited so please move
your car as soon as you have your key and information. Handicapped can pull
up by patio and we will process you quickly.)
Thurs: 1:45 - 4:30 (no registration during opening worship)
6 - 9 pm

Fri: 8:15 - 11:30
6:30 - 9 pm

Sat. 8:15 - 11:30

Sun: 8:30 - 11 am (desk will be closed during worship)