[saymaListserv] Earth Charter and the new Energy Bill being considered

free polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Thu Jun 23 13:24:35 JEST 2005

Hi Friends,

In light of our Yearly Meeting's minute supporting the The Earth
Charter,  ( www.earthcharter.org ) this message from the Southern Alliance
for Clean Energy (SACE) is very timely.    SACE has a website with
information on the energy bill being considered in congress.

Please check it out and see what you are led to do about it.

Blessings

Free