[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 181 "green" travel to Rep Mtg

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Wed Mar 9 23:46:09 JEST 2005

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 181
For help with Earth-Friendly Travel to...
...Spring Rep Meeting in Knoxville
contact Bill Reynolds
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a standing offer from Bill, Chattanooga FM,
        member of SAYMA Ecological Concerns Network )

<|>    For f/Friends who don't already have a ride-share organized, and could use a hand finding one, Bill Reynolds has volunteered to help organize car-pooling to the April 2 Rep Meeting in Knoxville.

<|>    If you're looking for riders, please let him know --
  a) how many spaces are available in the vehicle
  b) where it will be leaving from
  c) when it will be departing
  d) general route planned
  e) when it will arrive at Rep Meeting
  f) when it will be returning
<|>    If you're seeking to 'hitch a ride,' please let him know -
  a) how many you are
  b) where you will be leaving from
  c) when you need to depart
  d) where you could meet a ride
  e) when you need to arrive at Rep Meeting
  f) when you need to return home
<|>    Bill Reynolds' contact info -
                    cisland at aol.com, 423-624-6821
                    3529 Dell Trail, Chattanooga TN 3741

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 1stpost 030905 ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions,
corrections and additions to AdminAsst at sayma.org,
276-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., PO Box 2191,
Abingdon, VA 24212-2191.  Thank you!  ^o^