[saymaListserv] High School Students in Israel refuse to serve in Armed forces!

free polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 09:56:55 JEST 2005

Dear Friends,

Good news in an Isreali newspaper today.    Hundreds of Isreali high school
students have signed a public letter stating their intention to refuse to
serve as oppressors of Palestinians in the Isreali Defense Force (IDF).

As always, young people are a large part of the answer to many of our peace
concerns.

I am so happy to see this report and wanted to share it with our community.

Does anyone know of such efforts in any of SAYMA's High Schools?

Blessings,

Free