[saymaListserv] Fw: [Quaker-L] re: charities - FDS

Julia Ewen jewen at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 12 14:02:37 JEST 2005

I just received this from one of the Quaker newsgroups. For those of us who
are underwhelmed about AFSC's
presence (or lack thereof) in recent humanitarian relief needs, Friends
Disaster Service sounds like a very attractive alternative. Can we discuss
this in our various Monthly Meetings, with the possibility of bringing it
forward to Yearly Meeting?