[saymaListserv] FW: WHAT DOES 2,000 LOOK LIKE?

Mike Shell bright_crow at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 4 16:09:48 JEST 2005

Friends,

This website address was forwarded to me by Joyce Miller of AFSC's Community Relations Unit.  I found it profoundly saddening...it brought me to tears...100s of faces of American's killed in Iraq.

[Note: It is an animation of many photos, so it may be too slow for people using dial-up modem.  Even on broad band connection, it takes several minutes to view.  I'll warn you that some Friends might find the language of the weblog which ends the sequence rude or even provocative.]

Hold us all...the whole world...in the Light.  We need sacred guidance.

Blessed Be,
Michael

http://theunitedamerican.blogs.com/Movies/2000A/2000.html

"If they question why we died,