[saymaListserv] Fwd: women's health - Please hold Minga Claggett Bourne In the Light of the Holy Spirit

Janet Minshall jhminshall at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 13:01:10 JEST 2005

Dear Friends, If you are a woman, or there are women who are
important to you, please read and pass on the urgent message below
from Friend Minga Claggett Bourne of Cambridge MM near Boston.  Many
of you may know Minga from the FGC Gathering or the FGC Women's
Center which was a very important part of FGC from about 1980 until
the Women's Center was closed a year or two ago due to lack of anyone
who was able to Clerk it.

I deeply mourn the loss of the Women's Center.  I do not wish to have
to mourn the loss of Minga as well.  Please hold her in the Light of
the Holy Spirit in your Meetings and worship groups.   Janet Minshall