[saymaListserv] Fw: [FT] FW: EFCSW and relief aid

Julia Ewen jewen at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 1 19:19:54 JEST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Julia Ewen
To: Austin Wattles
Cc: Bert Skellie
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 7:19 PM
Subject: Fw: [FT] FW: EFCSW and relief aid

Did you know that there was a Friends Disaster Service?
Note that this Friends organization not only is getting involved with immediate relief effort in New Orleans, they will be organizing volunteers to go to New Orleans later to help refugees and with cleanup. This might be an opportunity for our college age and high school members.

Julia Ewen