[saymaListserv] Hurricane Katrina

glennreinhart at aol.com glennreinhart at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 13:04:31 JEST 2005

Hello Friends,
I've been helping the Red Cross here in NYC at the call in center (one of four or five in the US) where victims or their families can call in to get help. If you know of anyone who needs help in your area (and I spoke to various people who had their homes destroyed and are now staying in northern Alabama and in Georgia) and who might have no money lost all their bank records, etc, ask them to go to their nearest Red Cross Chapter.  You might also go to your nearest Red Cross chapter to volunteer.
Phone number is 800 GET HELP
Glenn
Manhattan Meeting NYC