[saymaListserv] F & P revisions being considered by YM

free polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Mon Sep 19 14:33:37 JEST 2005

Ninth Month, 19th Day, 2005

Dear SAYMA Friends,

SAYMA's Faith and Practice Committee has already sent to each monthly
meeting, preparative meeting and worship group, the revisions we
agreed needed to be made to your Yearly Meetings Guide to Our Faith
and Practice.

This year we have added a link to the SAYMA website so that you can
download the changes that your SAYMA Representative and Meeting Clerk
should have already received.

Thank you Tim Lamm for including it at:
http://www.sayma.org/online_documents.htm#F&P as file: "Proposed
Revisions to Parts 2,3,4 (to be considered at YM 2006)"

There is much to review.  The entire section on our testimonies has
been included in this round of revisions.   Some are minor changes,
some are not.    The section on Sexuality especially needs your
meeting's  input as so much has come to consciousness about this
topic in 20 years since we approved that section.  Some new additions
also will be of interest: Integrity and Earth Care Witness.

Please attend your meetings discussions so we can have your Light
added to this document that tries to state our collective Faith and
Practice.

The committee looks forward to receiving your business meeting's
minuted responses.

Blesssings,

Free Polazzo, Clerk
on behalf of the SAYMA Faith and Practice Revision Committee