[saymaListserv] Chaplains at war discussed on the radio on Monday 1PM EDT

free polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Sat Apr 29 15:57:54 JEST 2006

Dear Friends,

Friend and author Kristin Henderson will on the radio speaking about
Chaplains at war on Monday from 1 to 2 PM Eastern Time.   Kristin is
also leading a workshop at FGC in Tacoma.

Kristin is a Quaker living in the Washington DC area and her husband
is a chaplain in the military who has been assigned to duty in
Afganistan and Iraq.   Interesting couple.

Blessings,

Free