[saymaListserv] Sept. 11 holds meanings other than the horror of an attack

Kim Carlyle kcarlyle at main.nc.us
Wed Aug 30 10:06:52 JEST 2006

You have been sent the following Asheville Citizen-Times article from Kim Carlyle at kcarlyle at main.nc.us:

"Sept. 11 holds meanings other than the horror of an attack"

To view this article online at the Asheville Citizen-Times web site, go to:

http://citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200660829059

 Copyright 2005 Asheville Citizen-Times.

Asheville Citizen-Times
 PO Box 2090
 Asheville, NC 28802

Customer Service: 828-252-5611

The Asheville Citizen-Times is a Gannett Co., Inc. newspaper.

------------------

Peace on Earth; Peace with Earth

Kim Carlyle
PO Box 439
Barnardsville, NC 28709
(828) 626-2572

If I am not for myself, then who will be for me?
And if I am only for myself, then what am I?
And if not now, when?
                                               -- Rabbi Hillel

At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally. Least of all, ourselves.
For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your vocabulary.
All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
                                                            -The Elders Oraibi, Arizona Hopi Nation