[saymaListserv] Community Building for Young Adult Friends

Emily Stewart emilys at fgcquaker.org
Fri Dec 1 14:39:47 JEST 2006

Dear Friends,
We would love for all SAYMA Young Adult Friends to attend this gathering! If
you could let Friends in your meetings know about it and encourage them to
get more information from the website (www.quakeryouth.org), we would really
appreciate it. I also attached a flier if you want to hang it up in your
meeting. Thanks again! In peace, Emily Stewart (FGC Youth Ministries
Coordinator)

Young Adult Friends: Let's Build Community!

A BIG gathering of Young Adult Friends from across the country

Young Adult Friends (ages 18 to 35) are invited to Burlington, New Jersey
for a weekend gathering February 16 to 18.  We will build connections, share
information about supportive communities that already exist, and create
programs for on-going nurture and support for Young Adult Friends'
communities within the Society of Friends.

This gathering is organized by youth workers from Friends General
Conference, Pendle Hill and Philadelphia Yearly Meeting.   For more
information, visit  <http://www.quakeryouth.org/> www.quakeryouth.org or
check-in with one of us (contact information below).

Spread the word!

In Peace,

Emily Stewart, Youth Ministries Coordinator, Friends General Conference

            emilys at fgcquaker.org; 215-561-1700

Lauren Baumann, Young Adult Friends Coordinator, Philadelphia Yearly Meeting

            laurenb at pym.org; 215-241-7075

Blake Lipsett, Program Director: Young Adult Leadership Development & SASW,
Pendle Hill

            blipsett at pendlehill.org; (800) 742-3150 ext. 160 and (610)
566-4507

Emily Stewart

Youth Ministries Coordinator

Interim Conference Associate
www.Quakeryouth.org <http://www.quakeryouth.org/>
FRIENDS GENERAL CONFERENCE

1216 Arch St., Suite 2B, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA

Phone: (215) 561-1700, Fax: (215) 561-0759

Web: www.fgcquaker.org <http://www.fgcquaker.org/>  /
mailto:emilys at fgcquaker.org