[saymaListserv] Internship Opportunity Announced

Liz Perch, SAYMA Admin Assistant adminasst at sayma.org
Tue Dec 26 20:32:12 JEST 2006

Dear Friends;

Ben Lomond Quaker Center is pleased to offer an internship opportunity
for an individual who is led to service with Friends and who aspires to
learn about nonprofit management and conference center operations.  The
intern works and lives in a beautiful rural setting dedicated to social
justice and spiritual growth.  The attached announcement provides
details about the internship.  Interested individuals should visit
Quaker Center's website,
<http://www.quakercenter.org>www.quakercenter.org for details and
application materials.  We will also be happy to respond to telephone
inquiries at (831) 336 8333, and we welcome visits from potential intern
candidates.

We request that you forward this announcement to the monthly and
quarterly meetings in your yearly meeting.  Also, if you know of any
individuals who you feel would benefit from this internship we ask that
you inform them about this opportunity.  One of Quaker Center's goals is
to develop future Quaker leaders, and our internship program is a
component of this goal.

We believe that this is a very special opportunity for the right
individual, and we hope that you will be able to help Quaker Center and
that individual find each other.

In peace

Gretta and Jacob Stone, Co-Directors