[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 199 some useful e-addresses

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Thu Feb 9 23:29:52 JEST 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 199
Some useful e-mail addresses...
...for reaching SAYMA appointees...
...via www.sayma.org
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

from the Administrative Assistant
please share with your meeting or worship group -- thanks!

<|>    Three SAYMA committees at present have -- indeed, rely on -- fairly regular communication with individual meetings.  There's an easy way to reach the clerks of these committees by e-mail:
  a.. Faith & Practice Revision Committee, FaithAndPractice at sayma.org
  b.. Finance Committee, Finance at sayma.org
  c.. Ad Hoc Electronic Communications Committee, e-Communication at sayma.org
<|>    Meetings, worship groups, and individuals might also need to reach, from time to time:
  a.. Treasurer at sayma.org (...where to mail a check?)
  b.. Southern Appalachian Friend newsletter editors SAFeditor at sayma.org ("editor" singular)
  c.. Clerk at sayma.org
  d.. WebMaster at sayma.org
<|>   There are other addresses like these, forwarding messages through SAYMA's website.  For more information contact AdminAssist at sayma.org.

~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~ 1stpost 020906 ~~~~~~

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our list-server:  semi-official information, bulletins that you can print, post, announce, publish, or pass around.  Please address questions, corrections and additions to AdminAsst at sayma.org, 276-628-5852 (machine; in-person Tu/Th 5-7:30p), or
SAYMA Admin Asst, PO Box 2191, Abingdon, VA 24212-2191.
Thank you!  ^o^