[saymaListserv] To be held in the Light- Elizabeth Watson

Penelope Wright pennywright at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 10 17:58:32 JEST 2006

Friends,
I forward this with great sadness, except that Elizabeth would not take
kindly to anything but our remembering her ith joy and gratitude for all the
gifts she was given and shared with us. This news makes all the sweeter her
presence at the first Elizabeth Watson lecture at the Gathering this past
summer.
Penelope Wright