[saymaListserv] Job Bulletin

Quakerkristi at aol.com Quakerkristi at aol.com
Fri Jul 14 10:30:39 JEST 2006

This is a reminder that the SAYMA Administrative Assistant Job Position is
still open for applications.

Sallie may be out of town, so go ahead and send inquiries to my email for now:
   clerk at sayma.org

I'm attaching a job description here if anyone wants to look more closely.

Thanks,  Kristi Estes

June 13, 2006

To:  Clerks, Members and Attenders of SAYMA Monthly Meeting and Worship Groups

SAYMA is in need of a new administrative assistant.  Mary Calhoun, who has
filled this position for the last 7 years is resigning as of June 30th.  If you
know someone who might be interested in the position, please let that person
know.  The application process consists of the submission of a resume and an
interview.  We will accept resumes until Monday, July 17, 2006.

Please send resumes to:
      Sallie I. Prugh
      3122 Monroe Street
      Columbia, SC 29205

Or by E Mail:  sallieprugh at yahoo.com

For additional information and job description write or E Mail me at the
above address or call 803-254-0626

Thank you for your help.

Sallie Prugh
Clerk of the Personnel Committee