[saymaListserv] QUIT

Quakerkristi at aol.com Quakerkristi at aol.com
Fri Mar 3 08:09:04 JEST 2006

Dear Friends,

    I would like to attend the QUIT conference (Quaker Initiative to End
Torture) in June, the weekend before Yearly Meeting.  I am going to ask my Monthly
Meeting if I may go as their representative.  I wonder if I might also be
able to represent other meetings in SAYMA or if there are others that are
considering going.

    The registration, room and board will run about $230 and a flight may run
close to $300.  I'm considering asking for $ help for the flight.  It's over
a 10 hour drive from here, which is possible -  I guess -  if others want to
hitch a ride and help drive.  But that does push my time a little, so close to
YM.

    Anyone know of others that are interested?

Kristi Estes