[saymaListserv] CPT update

Quakerkristi at aol.com Quakerkristi at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 17:55:58 JEST 2006

Please hold the family and F/friends of Tom Fox in the Light today.  The
latest hostage video showed only the other 3 hostages.  Below is the statement
released from CPT and updates are regularly made at www.cpt.org

Kristi

CPT Iraq Statement  [in Arabic]
CPT Iraq has seen the newest video released on Al Jazeera today showing three
of our four colleagues held captive since November 26, 2005.
     We are glad to see Norman Kember, James Loney and Harmeet Sooden. We are
unhappy that Tom Fox is absent from the video. We are concerned for the
families of all our colleagues, but today we are especially concerned for Tom’s
family and call on those who are holding our friends to reassure his family that
he is well. Our other colleagues came to Iraq to oppose the occupation of Iraq
and to work for peace for all Iraqis. We continue to hope and believe that
all four of our friends are well and will be returned safely to their families
and friends.
    Harmeet, Tom, Norman and Jim, along with all of CPT, continues to stand
with the people of Iraq, many of whom suffer the loss and captivity of the ones
they love. CPT reaffirms its commitment to continue its work for all humanity
around the world.
    We wait for the day when Tom, Jim, Harmeet and Norman can continue their
work for peace in the world.