[saymaListserv] Baby Boomers Conference in 2007

Nancy Whitt nmwhitt at samford.edu
Thu Mar 9 11:54:42 JEST 2006

FN, Birmingham Quakers, Sayma:

Pam Lunn is Senior Tutor at Woodbrooke College in B'ham, England.
Below is an announcement of a Baby Boomer conference to be held in 2007.
  Go to:

www.woodbrooke.org.uk

I spent a term as Friend in Residence at Woodbrooke.  I highly
recommend sojourning there.  They have many, many short-term programs.

n.

>>> "Pam Lunn" <pam at woodbrooke.org.uk> 3/9/2006 10:03:52 AM >>>
Dear Friends

Following my piece in The Friend, and email correspondence from you
and
others, we now have the weekend of 21-23 September 2007 in the
Woodbrooke
programme for this event.

This won't have any detail publicised for a while, but I hope to put a
brief
'preview' notice in the next Woodbrooke brochure (July 06), with more
detail
in the following brochure (January 07).

I'm starting to talk with people about possible keynote talks or
workshops -
suggestions welcome.

All best wishes

Pam