[saymaListserv] JYM needs volunteers, items on loan

Heidemarie Huber-Feely huberfeely at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 14:38:46 JEST 2006

Dear Friends,

       Stephen and I are looking forward to seeing so many of your warm and friendly faces at the gathering, only one month away!  Time is flying, and I'm busy full-time planning a wonderful program for the children of JYM, to let them know they are special and help them experience God's love for them in the beauty of Creation.  I'm looking forward to getting to know each child as much as possible, and my children are looking forward to connecting to friends they met last year and making new ones.
  It will be a time when we can provide for each other a wonderful experience of Love and Light!

       I would like to announce to everyone that JYM needs a few volunteers and some materials on loan for the program.

  Volunteer needs:
      Thursday 3:30-4:30p.m. 2 or more volunteers during the swim hour to help the
                                           little guys who can't swim yet enjoy the water safely.
      Friday 9:00-10:00 a.m.   2 volunteers:  one to help Stephen take one group of
                                           children down the nature trail, another to help Heide-
                                           marie with the other group inside.

     Friday 1 - 3:00p.m.          2-3 volunteers so that Heidemarie can be with
                                           the little guys taking naps or resting inside while the
                                           rambunctious big guys have a choice of high energy
                                           outdoor fun.
     Friday 3:00 - 4:30            2 or more to help kids into swim suits and allow the little
                                           guys to have fun in the water with safety.

     Saturday 9:00-10:00a.m.  Same as Friday 9-10 (2 to help with nature program)

     Saturday 1 - 2:30             Same as Friday (2-3 to help with outdoor playtime)

     Sunday  9:00-10:00          Same as Friday 9-10 (2 to help with nature program)

     Anyone interested in singing songs, telling stories or other entertainment, you are welcome to come anytime in the evening.  Evening JYM is from 7-9:00p.m.
     All are invited to join us for INTERGENERATIONAL COOPERATIVE GAMES on Saturday, 2:30-5:00 p.m.!

  Material needs:

     We need to borrow for the program the following:
     1. Portable CD player (only adults will use);
     2. A large round or oval rug;
     3. 2 floor lamps with incandescent light bulbs;
     4. a big stack of newspapers (for covering the tables for arts and crafts)

  Thank you very much!  Look forward to seeing you next month.

                                         Peace be with you,

                                         Heidemarie