[saymaListserv] Fwd: RSVP / Listening Project

Jennifer Snow Wolff snowolff at earthlink.net
Sat May 20 09:15:10 JEST 2006

As I read about Katrina victims who need a home, I think that I have
a home with an entire second floor available, all I need are
housemates with a car and the ability to drive the car. I live in my
home, in the country, don't drive so cannot get out and around.

My brother and Legal Guardian has asked for a court date on June 23rd
to determine if I am to be forced to sell my house and move to Ohio.
I'd rather not move if I could find someone to live with me who
drives. I live on SS disabilty and Food Stamps and work out of my home.

Jennifer Snow Wolff

current email:  snowolff at earthlink.net
Address:        2112 Bethlehem Rd.,
                 Raleigh, NC  27610