[saymaListserv] Fwd: SAYMA F&P revisions from Nashville & my request for meeting on June 8th AM

free polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Mon May 22 07:54:15 JEST 2006

Dear Comittee to Revise SAYMA's Faith and Practice,

Below find a minute from Nashville MM that I'd like us to discuss
before YM on Thursday's YM business session.

Please let me know if you can make a meeting on Thursday 10 AM,. on
June 8th at Warren Wilson?   If we can get together enough people,
I'd like to see what we wish to do with the Minute from Nashville and
from Swannanoa Valley Meetings.  (and any others we may get between
now and then).

Blessings,

Free