[saymaListserv] Ken Spitze Column for May 14: "Economics 101: How (not) to Lower Gas Prices

Janet Minshall jhminshall at comcast.net
Mon May 22 15:06:10 JEST 2006

Dear Atlanta Meeting and SAYMA Friends,  I have written in the past
about economics and how we find "the Truth" on issues which affect
our lives and social/spiritual actions.  This column speaks truth
clearly.  I hope you will pass it on the next time you get an
off-the-wall e-mail suggestion for addressing an economic/ political
issue.  Peace, Janet Minshall