[saymaListserv] Quaker in Training

Kathryn Potter listener at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 1 21:56:39 JEST 2006

Thanks, Steve. We do need to remember this perspective internationally.

But the biggest concern I have at the moment is the eroding of our rights at
home, and the lack of national integrity of ideal with action - in full view
of citizens and international community alike.

We've forgotten our history! Many of the European settlers of the Americas
came here to escape the sort of government behaviors we are now allowing.

Kit