[saymaListserv] Campaign Reform

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Mon Oct 2 09:40:37 JEST 2006

I agree that until we get real campaign reform so that we have fairer
elections, our democracy (Republic?) is in trouble.

A big concern I have had is to find a way to get more people to
vote.   One idea is to move elections away from Tues to the Weekend
and make it a two day event.   This could get more people to the
polls and might change the discourse to include "all the people" and
not just those who are "likely voters".

Free